In our 41st recital Showcase and Performance - we will take you on a dance journey through the year - highlighting many favorite Holidays and dates in each of the 12 months.
Our recital will be held on
June 23 at 6:30pm and June 24 at 1:00pm!
But first...a few important announcements:
- Recital will be held at the West Milford High School Auditorium, 67 Highlander Drive, West Milford, NJ 07480.
- Tickets are available online through Dance Recital Ticketing. 29913.danceticketing.com/ Rows A through G are $35.00 each + tax and fees. Rows H through AA are $30.00 + tax and fees.
- Any unsold tickets will be available at the door for an additional $5.00. At door sales are CASH ONLY!!!!!
- Recital will held Friday June 23, 2023 beginning at 6:30pm and Saturday June 24, 2023 beginning at 1:00pm
- No photography whatsoever (NO FLASH/NO VIDEO). Not only is taking pictures distracting to the performers who are trying to focus and concentrate on their routines but we are also under contract with Gary Antle Production Company. The school security will STOP anyone who is caught filming or taking photos, so please adhere to the rules.
- Hair for all classes and levels will be in a center part with a low bun~ excluding preschool.
- Preschool dancers may wear a curly ponytail or hair down as long as it is off their face.
- All shoes must be cleaned. White tap shoes must have white elastic through the eyelets - NO RIBBONS/BOWS. Ballet Slippers are to be pink canvas and clean! Jazz and Contemporary dances are wearing tan Twyla’s. ALL Hip Hop dancers are wearing White Sneakers. If you already have the Adidas black stripe sneaker - you may wear those. Tap dances are wearing tan Mary Jane taps for T/B combo and Tap 2. Tap 3 and Tap 4 dancers are wearing Black Bloche tap shoes with laces. Acro dances are BAREFOOT
- Dancers are to be in the hallway backstage at least five (5) numbers prior to their scheduled performance. PARENTS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED BACKSTAGE. Parents without recital tickets will ‘NOT’ be allowed to stand in the back of the auditorium. There are “FIRE LAWS” prohibiting this.
- Dancers are free to leave or sit in the audience, as long as they have purchased a ticket. Parents are NOT allowed to leave their children in the dressing room for the entire recital. It is the sole responsibility of the parents to monitor their children while in the dressing room and in the auditorium. The children are not allowed to run around the dressing room or do acrobatic tricks.
- Absolutely no food or drinks will be allowed in the auditorium.
- The finale is open to ALL Stagelite dancers.
- Happy Recital Everyone!