Dreams really do come true!!!! Follow our Senior, Michele Freer through a Magical Dream as our students demonstrate their dance skills income of her favorite Dance Musical scenes.
Our recital will be on
June 26 at 12:00pm!
But first...a few important announcements:
- Recital will be held on the Pompton Plains Basketball Courts, NJ 07470.
- Tickets will be available at the door for $30.00 each. CASH ONLY!!!!!
- All long hair must be secured back in a bun or curly ponytail.
- All shoes must be cleaned. White tap shoes must have white elastics through the eyelets - NO RIBBONS/BOWS!! Ballet shoes must be clean, have elastics sewn properly and have laces tucked inside the shoe.
- ABSOLUTELY NO UNDERWEAR IS TO BE WORN WITH THE COSTUMES.
- Children are to be in the hall way backstage at least 5 numbers prior to their scheduled performance. Parents will not be allowed back stage. Parents without recital tickets will 'NOT' be allowed to stand, in the back, of the auditorium. There are 'FIRE LAWS' prohibiting this. You may wait in the gymnasium or in the center hall area. After your child's performance, the dancers will stage left, through the hall way and back to the gymnasium, for IMMEDIATE PICK UP. They are free to leave or sit in the audience, as long as they have purchased a ticket. Parents are NOT allowed to leave their children, in the dressing room, for the entire recital. It is the sole responsibility, of the parents, to monitor their child while in the dressing room and in the auditorium. The children are NOT allowed to leave the dressing room area until a parent picks them up. The children are not allowed to run around the dressing room or do acrobatics. PCTI security will be monitoring the dressing room but will not be babysitters.
- Absolutely no food or drinks will be allowed in the auditorium. We are having a food vendor at the school again. He will be located up the steps in the school hallway.
- The finale is open to all Stagelite dancers. Please stay after the finale for the presentation of awards and announcements.