VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION!!!!
- REHEARSAL IS TUESDAY, MAY 28, 2019 AND WILL BEGIN PROMPTLY AT 4:30!!!
- You may video or take photos (NO FLASH PLEASE) at the dress rehearsal only!
- This is a FULL dress rehearsal, therefore everyone must be in full costume and make-up. This includes costumes, tights, accessories and shoes. Make-up needs to be worn to see what works best with your child's costume and stage lighting.
- All long hair must be secured back in a bun or curly ponytail.
- All shoes must be cleaned. White tap shoes must have white elastics through the eyelets - NO RIBBONS/BOWS! Ballet shoes must be clean, have elastics sewn properly and have laces tucked inside the shoe.
- ABSOLUTELY NO UNDERWEAR IS TO BE WORN WITH THE COSTUMES.
VERY IMPORTANT: EACH FAMILY WILL BE GIVEN ONE (1) ENTRY TICKET TO SEE THE REHEARSAL WHEN THEY ARRIVE AT THE AUDITORIUM DOOR. These tickets must be presented, to the door monitors, each and every time you enter the auditorium. These tickets will be clearly marked with your child's name on it. PCTI has many after school activities and has limited the number of families, that will be allowed at dress rehearsal, as parking will be extremely limited.
ADDITIONAL TICKETS WILL BE AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE FOR $25 AT THE DOOR "CASH ONLY". NO PERSONAL CHECKS MADE TO CASH. THE STUDIO IS STILL BEING CHARGED A RENTAL FEE TO USE THEIR FACILITIES.